Sunday, April 8, 2012

Started a new painting! Work In Progress photos

Ello folks!
Its Sunday night and I'm feeling pretty good about the weekend accomplishments.
Yesterday I sold my art down at the Portland Saturday Market and did really well. The weather was sweet and there was just a tun of people out and about. It really is starting to feel like spring.

And today I started a painting that has been rattling inside my head for about two months now:

Entwined WIP
This is my India ink drawing/outline over the stretched canvas.

Entwined WIP
...and a look at the first layers of acrylic color.


Oh! And I got a hold of this nifty HD wide screen digital camera, and I have been recording my self painting this peice and aim to have a full time lapse video of the creative process from start to finish. So yes, stay tuned to check that out!

...So thats that. More updates soonish.

Much love and light,
-Chelsea Rose

3 comments:

  1. I so enjoy seeing your process work, a video will be a real treat!
    Have a wonderfully creative day!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the markets and on the beautiful weather starting to come your way.....Oh the joys of spring, we are going into Autumn/Winter over here......
    Love the new work, it looks like it is going to be alot of fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I wish I could paint like you!

    ReplyDelete