Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Work in Progress, Portland Saturday Market, Sold Painting

Greetings Earthlings and "other,"

I meant to write this blog on Sunday but here we are :)

I got some more work done on my current painting in progress:
Work in progress
I realize I have already blabbed about this in my last post...but I can't wait to show you the time lapse video I am recording. It will show the entire creative process from start to finish. The camera is on loan from a friend and its pretty cool cuz you can strap it to your head! Anyhoo...stay tuned for that. It shouldn't been too much longer, this painting seems to be manifesting pretty fast.

In other news, I am very excited to announce that I recently sold one of my original paintings, "The Goddess of the Hunt."
Goddess of the Hunt
SOLD
Goddess of the Hunt
14"x14" original acrylic painting on canvas
by Chelsea Rose Rippel

I am very excited this painting has found a good home. I meet with the private collector this Saturday to deliver it over. Since I am soon to depart with "The Goddess of the Hunt" I have hung her in my living room, to better enjoy her company while she is around. I am realizing when I look at the painting and think on the creative intentions that worked to produce it, I feel strong and confident. I think this painting really does kick out some powerful sacred feminine, soul power energy and I do so hope that the buyer will feel it too and benefit from it as I have!
So yes, I am feeling very excited and grateful.

...But have no fear! If you really like this painting and want to enjoy it in your own home I have some really beautiful 8"x 10" giclee prints of her for sale:
8"x 10" giclee prints are $15 in my etsy shop. Check out the sale listing here.


And...we kicked butt this past weekend down at the Portland Saturday Market!
Set up for a wonderful day down at the Portland Saturday Market!

This is our second year being vending members of the PSM. The first year was highly experimentive, so this year a lot of the kinks and loose ends are figured out and I am thinking we have really begun to tap into our potential out there. As always there is lots of room for improvement and we are constantly dreaming up new products and booth layout plans. But yea...startin to feel a groove with the whole thing. Looking forward vending this coming weekend and hope to see you there if you are in the area!

Best wishes always,
-Chelsea Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment