Friday, September 23, 2011

Art Pendants!

I am very excited to unveil my newest creation: Art Pendants!

Lucid Art Pendents

Yep...thats right, now you can wear my art 'round your neck if you so choose.

wearing my art pendant
Here I am, proudly modeling one of the pendants on a ribbon necklace. I have 6 out of 40 listed in my etsy shop, so stay tuned for more to come!

art pendant by Chelsea Rose
A bit about the pendants:
These one of a kind necklaces feature an original piece of art by me or Danny Ebru that has been sealed into a glass pendant using water resistant glaze and hung from an adjustable ribbon necklace.

Here are the first three pendants featuring my art that we have listed in our etsy shop:


Faery Masquerade Art Pendant- $10 see the sale listing here.

"The art used in this necklace is an archival giclee print of Chelsea's original acrylic painting 'Masquerade Ball.' Let this pendant serve as a thing of beauty or work as a good luck charm of sorts, helping you tap into your personal mystery and self made magick. "


Cat Goddess Bast Art Pendant- $10 see the sale listing here.

"The art used in this necklace is an archival giclee print of Chelsea's original acrylic painting 'Bast, Keeper of the Meadow.'Let this pendant serve as a thing of beauty or work as a good luck charm of sorts, unleashing the stamina and power of your inner lioness. "


Third Eye Goddess Art Pendant- $10 see the sale listing here.

"Chelsea's drawing, 'Third Eye Goddess' used in this necklace is not a print but an original mini colored pencil illustration created for the sole purpose of turning your neck into an art gallery. Let this pendant serve as a thing of beauty or work as a good luck charm of sorts, stimulating your third eye, sharpening your perspective of this world and the ones in-between. "

So, there you have it. Many more to be added into our online shop in the next few weeks as i find time to take pictures and list the pendants( we have around 40 made!)
I cant wait to see what sort of response we get with them down at the Portland Saturday Market this weekend. Wish us luck!

Much love,
-Chelsea Rose

4 comments:

  1. OH I looooove these! How wonderful! I hope you sell oodles of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you decide to make another Goddess Cat pendant, I would love to buy it. These are really nice ways to get your art out there in another form. Good for you!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amei seu blog. Que trabalhos lindos, muito criativos, especiais. Obrigada por compartilhar sua arte.
    Beijos do Brasil

    ReplyDelete