Monday, February 28, 2011

New pen and Ink drawing + Danny's PDX love show art sale!

Helloness!

I wish I had more photos and things to share but we have been so busy there hasn't been much time for documenting all the happenings.
But!
I did manage to scan a new drawing of mine:
Mistress and the Orb
"Mistress and the Orb"
original pen and ink drawing by Chelsea Rose

and then I have some exciting news!
Danny and I went to the closing night of the Portland Love Show and were thrilled when we realized that his Ganesha piece sold!
Portland Love Show 2011
Here he is standing with his sold art piece: Ganesha two layer Ebru(Turkish paper marbling) silkscreen mono print
We were lucky enough to meet the purchasers and they were very kind, sweet people.
The support is very inspiring :)

In other news, we are busily preparing for the SE art walk coming up this weekend! We will be in The GalleryHomeland building along with 30+ artists. We are sharing the space, some of us downstairs, some in the lobby, we are in the upstairs area( so far as i know.) I was up until about 1:30am last night doing a mock vending booth setup in our living room so we would know what our plan of attack is, what is still needed...stuff like that. We still have some printing/packaging that needs to be done but I THINK thats about it. I am very excited to participate in this- its my first time. More updates on all this soon.

How was your weekend? Keepin busy?
Much love,
-Chelsea Rose

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! You just inspired me!! Love these!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete