Monday, January 16, 2012

New painting in the works + watercolor painting for sale

Snow!! Its been snowin over here in Oregon. Not a lot...but a dusting at least. So as the cold dictated, I spent the weekend inside my cozy home studio space workin on projects.

I began a new painting:
art studio snapshot
...First glimpse of my new acrylic painting in the works. Yes, its to be some sort of strange alien fae hybrid creature walking through the woods gathering flora specimens. Hopefully I can pull off paintin the trees/woods. I am trying to make more of an effort with my backgrounds, so wish me luck!

I also listed a few things for sale in my etsy shop.
I am especially excited about this item:

Evening Gown
"Corseted and Strange"
8.5" x 11"
original watercolor painting by Chelsea Rose

set in a hand crafted Italian metal filigree frame.

On sale for $150. For more details click here.



new art pendants

....I also have about 18 art pendants listed! See them here.


So thats that. More artly goodies comin soon.

Much Love and Light,
-Chelsea Rose

3 comments: