Wednesday, March 24, 2010

more Love Thy Self body painting photos with Ana and new tie dye!

This week Danny and I have both been busy preparing our work for Last Thursday Artwalk on Alberta St which just so happens to be this week. It will be the first art walk of the year and im not exactly sure what to expect in the way of attendance. I guess we will find out. I should have taken photos of my work table since its brimming over with all sorts of art projects but i hadn't found the time.

But i did manage to post a couple more shots from my last body painting session:
Love Thy Self
Love thy Self
(body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose
Model: Ana)
This is one of the last poses we did. I love her beaming smile here. Getting to know Ana was wonderful. She is a dedicated mother, a career woman and an aspiring model. She doesn't let anything in the entire world stop her from reaching her goals and dreams.
It was a pleasure working with her. what a muse!

Its Wednesday and i still dont have a shoot scheduled for the weekend. I do have a model in mind, I just need to find the time to call her and schedule!

Over the last few days i have released two more tie dye goodies:


Blue Green Orb tie dye shirt
100%cotton
size: Medium
Bust: 38"
Waist: 36"
hips: 38"
going for $20
check out the listing here.

and another skirt perfect for spring and summer:


Purple Jellyfish tie dye skirt
elastic stretchable waist band with belt loops
side pockets
lightly pleated
waist: 34-38"
hips: 44"
length: 32"
goin for $20 also
check out the listing here

So thats about it for now.
I will do another blog post on Friday with a recap of how the artwalk went. Wish us luck!

Much love,
-Chelsea Rose

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work Chelsea, beautiful bodypainting with a fab model, and your tie dye rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea. I recently started following your blog. Your art and spirit is very inspiring. The body painting is captivating! Everything has such a naturally beautiful, organic flow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sperdus- Thank you for your kindness and support! This always means so much to me.

    Shanuts- I just checked out your blog and i would say that your spirit is always very inspiring! I’m so glad you found my blog. I look forward to hearing more of your musings and seeing more of your art ( love that morning glory design you are making)

    Much love to all!!!
    -Chelsea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bodypainting prefect :O

    Really good work...

    ReplyDelete